1) Goes hard,
2) Goes waxy – which is the beginning of making into soap. Next, after cooking, a temperature drop to certain degrees for adding fragrances & oils (or not, for scentless “lye” soap).
A Major Fact about Lye Soap is that it Isn't Lye Soap!!! The “lye water” goes thru a chemical reaction where it isn't lye anymore!!! Kinda like H2 meeting up with O then becoming H2O: a gas meeting another gas = water ! So, lye + triglycerides = SOAP !!! No lye ! (Ha, ha, no pun intended)
We make & sell almost any kind of soap 1+1/16” thick x 3.75”L x 2.5 to 2.75”W , 6 oz. bar with any kind of essential oils for $3.75. (bulk sale: negotiable) Examples:
1) Eucalyptus, Lemon Grass, Tea Tree, --- with --- Shea Nut oil, Glycerin, Vit E (with mix of one or more of: Turmeric, Kelp, Spirulina, Beet root, Madder root –- or not)
2) Virgin Olive Oil, Lavender, Peppermint, Glycerin
3) Cinnamon, Cassia, Clove, Shea Nut Oil, Glycerin, Vit. E
4) Basic soap – no added fragrances-- a plain lye soap (or a tiny amt. of lavender & tea tree). This in a 13/16” thick, 3.75”L x 2.50”W, 4 oz. bar sells for Only $1.50 (bulk sale, $1.25)
*** Payment: We take Visa, MC, Check or out of your returned Deposit when you stay at Pine Ridge Log Cabins! To Order, Call: 417-779-5095 or 417-331-1556.
*** WE SHIP to anywhere, USA. Mostly Priority Mail or UPS for larger amt.s.
Right now, Priority Mail for 3 Bars is $6.65. Delivery in central U.S.A. is usually 2-3 days for small box.
*** Local Pickup Sales: 5704 E. State Hwy 86, Blue Eye, MO 65611